How to book
Tickets will be on sale from Friday 16 March 2018.
Tickets to Jorie Graham’s reading on 2nd May, the Northern Poetry Symposium, and places on all workshops will be available from Webstore, or by contacting Melanie Birch (0191 208 7619 | email@example.com)
Evening tickets for Free-Forms at Sage Gateshead can be purchased here.
All tickets for events (including free events) at Northern Stage can be purchased from the Northern Stage box office.
- Mega Bus – low cost inter-city travel
- National Express – coach travel booking to Newcastle
- Transport for London – coach travel from the capital to Newcastle
- Nexus – for bus travel in Newcastle and Tyne and Wear
- Metro and Rail – for Newcastle and Tyne and Wear
- East Coast Rail – route information from London King’s Cross, Glasgow or Edinburgh
- Cross Country Trains – Cross Country trains serve many UK destinations, including Newcastle
- Northern Rail – trains serving the North of England
- TransPennine Express – serving the North and cross-country routes
- National Rail – journey planning, live arrival and departure boards for UK stations
A map of Newcastle University, including the location of The Boiler House, can be found here
Getting to Sage Gateshead
Getting to Northern Stage
These hotels are nearby to Newcastle University:
Sandman Signature Hotel, Gallowgate, Newcastle upon Tyne
Reservations: 0191 229 2600
Holiday Inn, Jesmond Road, Newcastle upon Tyne
Reservations: 0871 423 4876
Premier Inn, Newcastle Central, Newbridge Street, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 8BS
Telephone: 0871 527 8802
Holiday Inn Express, Waterloo Square, St James Boulevard, Newcastle Upon Tyne
Telephone: 0191 224 6850
There will be books and other merchandise sold in the Newcastle Poetry Festival tent outside Northern Stage on Friday 4 May and Saturday 5 May.
Writers will be available to sign books in the tent after their readings on Friday 4 May and Saturday 5 May.